The Mabis Project | Science fiction thriller, read it online as it's written.

Science Fiction books, Read books online, Online books, Scifi stories
Science Fiction books, Read books online, Online books, Scifi stories
Chapter One- Pages 1-2 |   3-4  |   5-6  |   7-8  |   9-10  |   11-12  |   13-14  |   15-16  |   17-18  |   19-20  |   21-23 
Chapter Two pages 24-26
  |   27-29  | 30-32    | 33-35    | 36-38    | 39-41    | 42-43  
Chapter Three pages 44-46  |  47-49

Learn more about painted ponies

Friday, July 22, 2005

Chapter One: Pages 9-10

“Dearest Sylvia, you’ve been working for us for years. Now please give us the pleasure of hearing the rest of your intriguing story. I was so captivated by the way you ended it.” He said in a sinister manner.

“And don’t forget to tell them about the files you stole, yes we know you stole them.” He added.

Trembling from fright Sylvia began.

“Three years ago we developed a free energy source. The device was simple and produces an almost endless supply of energy. The device and patent were quickly made secret by the government. They came and grabbed everything, the notes, hard drives and test devices, all of it.”

“A few days ago, I found out what Voldorf was working on and that Tri-tech had hired him. Well, I snuck into the Tri-tech director’s office and downloaded the files onto a disk. Once I got home and ran it, I found a digital receipt for ten energy devices. Along with the plans to adapt the device to MABIS.”

“I guess that’s what they’re doing now is putting it in place. I didn’t know what MABIS was until today, and I was planning on telling you as soon as the presentation ended. But I had no idea I was even traveling with them.”

“Oh my lady, it’s not the first time you’ve been used, continue.” The general barked.

“I also found the files from Voldorf’s experiments and when I seen the machine and receiver in the test room, I knew tri-tech was cooking up something bad. To get to the point, you’ve created a device that can create and/or change any particle within its coverage area. The program I wrote was a living breathing world with every human being, building, government structure, everything.”

“But how did you do that?” Simon said in jest. “It would take you years to enter that data.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. Once the shell was loaded, we simply let an automated program input everything that was in the EYEOP global database.”

“Everything in the EYEOP database.” I said in the voice of a troubled man.

“Everything.” Sylvia replied. “And with the 52 now satellite born receivers, they can re-structure anything they want.”

“What, satellite born, I never planned them for satellites. What is going on here? They have lied to me.” Voldorf said angrily.

“I don’t know who you are, but when I see Jennings again I’m going to give him more than a piece of my mind.” He continued.

“Well you won’t have to wait for that, you’re not going to see anything else anyway.” The general said as he pointed his 9mm at Voldorf and pulled the trigger twice.

“What did you do that for?” I yelled.

“To show you just how serious I am Dr. Cole.” The general barked loudly.

“Continue Sylvia.” The general yelled. “Geo move the Ex Dr. Voldorf from the room. Finish now my dearest Sylvia.”

Sylvia had begun to cry, and in broken words she continued her story.

“The files from the computer I broke into had detailed plans. I didn’t understand what it meant, but I do now. After the machine connects to all 52 satellites. It will reconstruct every particle within the magnetosphere. The plan shows that it will delete the DNA signatures of 144,000 people. Thirteen of them will have large changes to their DNA code, giving them extraordinary abilities.”

“The plans also include the development of a superhuman army with MABIS. The virtual program was written by boy genius, Shi Yamanatu from Japan for a game, but tri-tech converted it to CU crystal format. Which means what they create will be real.” She said.

“You make it sound so devilish sweetheart, what we’re doing is for the good of the world. Yes there will be an outcry when 144,000 people suddenly disappear. But we’ve got a plan for that. See in most peoples eyes they were just crazy radicals.”

“That is so true general Oz, that is so true. Crazy religious zealots, screaming hellfire and brimstone, its just what the doctor ordered.” Said a man in the doorway, clothed in a very expensive dark suit with a golden tipped cane in his left hand.

“Ah Mr. Jennings, so glad to see you have arrived.” The general announced. “I was just filling them in on their destiny my master.”

“Very well, I’ll leave you to finish your work. But finish the objective and get Dr. Cole in the control center on the double.” Jennings commanded the general as he exited back out the door. The sound of Jennings cane resounded down the hall.

“Yes, sir” the general responded. “Now where was we? Oh yeah, we’re at the point where you tell me the numeric sequence need to activate the kings chamber now or I kill a person in this room Dr. Cole.”
“Tick Tock, Cole give me what I want now.” The general said as he raised his weapon at Dr. Marx.

Chapter One: Pages 11-12
Link to this story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Science Fiction books, Read books online, Online books, Scifi stories
Chapter One- Pages 1-2 | 3-4  | 5-6  | 7-8  | 9-10  | 11-12  | 13-14  | 15-16  | 17-18  | 19-20  | 21-23 
Chapter Two pages 24-26  | 27-29  | 30-32  | 33-35  | 36-38  | 39-41  | 42-43

| Chapter Three pages 44-46